Skyrim Manual Leaked

goobetvoltage

Kudos to you sir epic find Ty

http://i.imgur.com/zIelsh.jpg

Weird, there are two different buttons for opening the favorites menu, are there two different favorites menu or does one start at the top while one starts at the bottom?

I'm assuming there are 2 favorites menus to double the favorite options

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that you will be able to pay for a coach to travel to cities that you haven't visited, but to fast travel for free, you need to be in that city first - coach arrival included. Logic says that, with the money, you could get your fast travels pretty soon after starting - if you were so motivated.

yes .. and thats been confirmed by reviewers and pete .. you cant fast travel unless you have been there before .. oblivion you could fast travel to any city right from the start .. I hated that

Weird, there are two different buttons for opening the favorites menu, are there two different favorites menu or does one start at the top while one starts at the bottom?

That would be awesome, if true, but the way that section in the manual suggests that it isn't.It said that you can pull up your favorites list, list, as in singular, not plural.I hope it's just a grammar mistake.

To answer the questions about the drag function. Pete confirmed a while back on his twitter that to drag you click and hold A. As for spinning and manipulating them, I dont know. There also are confirmation that interviewers drag bodies into the river.

That would be awesome, if true, but the way that section in the manual suggests that it isn't.It said that you can pull up your favorites list, list, as in singular, not plural.I hope it's just a grammar mistake.

I would assume it to be one favorites list, but one button press brings it up for your left hand the other for your right hand (or something).

This is the manual, which is in the game, right? Or is it the game guide?

Its the manual that is supplied with the game disk.

I find it to be amazing, how much people can be amazed by seeing bits of game manual which says amazingly small and obvious pieces of information. :happy:

Either way, it might be legit, someone has to print them, sip then... So it's not that great feat to take a shot with your phone. Considering there is only the very irrelevant and seective info tho, you may really want to consider that it's just sort of marketing move - spreading advertisement and absolutely free, what company wouldn't like that :)

Edited by elvinkun