Skyrim Manual Leaked

goobetvoltage

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you look at the manual for Oblivion there is a whole section with every race in the game a quick description and there increased stats and powers, this takes up a whopping two whole pages... so there is no reason it couldn't be in there. I wasn't saying full on history of each race, just what we see in the OB guide. Edited by malevolentraven

Well if you look at the manual for Oblivion there is a whole section with every race in the game a quick description and there increased stats and powers, this takes up a whopping two whole pages... so there is no reason it couldn't be in there. I wasn't saying full on history of each race, just what we see in the OB guide.

I see what your saying .. I just honestly don't care .. the manual ends up never being opened normally .. the only reason I'm reading this is because it has a couple tid bits of pre release info

I personally Love the game manuals and hate when games skimp out and have a two page thing with a picture of the controller and some basic movement info or something...just thought it might be strange for a company like Bethesda to not put in some extra race stuff, but hey maybe they are conserving toner :psyduck: