Deus Ex Human Revolution

f4110u73

So I just beat Deus Ex Human Revolution two days ago and was wondering if someone could do a mod on it. What I was thinking was a clothing/armor mod. So someone makes the two separate armors, the coat outfit and the combat harness and then the mechanical arms and legs. The glasses are a separate piece of clothing. Maybe a hotkeyed switching option to switch between the closed glasses and the open glasses. The blades that Adam Jensen uses in the game would probably be pretty easy to make. Just the blade mesh rigged to the powerfist animation to get the stabbing action and one rigged to the unarmed or melee animations. The weapons from the game don't have to be made, but would be a welcome addition. The animations don't have to match the ones in the game, but I have seen modders create their own reload animations. (An example escapes me, but I have seen them.) The main priority would be the arms, the coat and the glasses, then the combat harness and the weapons. If someone were to expand the mod, then maybe you cold convert the NV Clinic to a L.I.M.B. Clinic and they sell praxis kits that give you a menu to upgrade various abilities like jumping, carrying capacity, unarmed skill (or melee I suppose), turning invisible, increasing the sneak skill, your science skill (hacking), and things that mimic the game. Maybe, if someone wanted to go completly over the top, the could have the story split shrtly after the end of DE3, and the fallout history starts. (If the story were to really fit, then 200 years earlier, nano augs would be in style at the time. But I like mechanical augs better.) Maybe there's a separate landmass in Detroit, with all of the things in the game, like the Sarif Building, Chiron Building and other things but ravaged by the wastes. If you need more ideas, then post here. Don't send me a PM, still trying to figure it out. :wallbash:

So I just beat Deus Ex Human Revolution two days ago and was wondering if someone could do a mod on it. What I was thinking was a clothing/armor mod. So someone makes the two separate armors, the coat outfit and the combat harness and then the mechanical arms and legs. The glasses are a separate piece of clothing. Maybe a hotkeyed switching option to switch between the closed glasses and the open glasses. The blades that Adam Jensen uses in the game would probably be pretty easy to make. Just the blade mesh rigged to the powerfist animation to get the stabbing action and one rigged to the unarmed or melee animations. The weapons from the game don't have to be made, but would be a welcome addition. The animations don't have to match the ones in the game, but I have seen modders create their own reload animations. (An example escapes me, but I have seen them.) The main priority would be the arms, the coat and the glasses, then the combat harness and the weapons. If someone were to expand the mod, then maybe you cold convert the NV Clinic to a L.I.M.B. Clinic and they sell praxis kits that give you a menu to upgrade various abilities like jumping, carrying capacity, unarmed skill (or melee I suppose), turning invisible, increasing the sneak skill, your science skill (hacking), and things that mimic the game. Maybe, if someone wanted to go completly over the top, the could have the story split shrtly after the end of DE3, and the fallout history starts. (If the story were to really fit, then 200 years earlier, nano augs would be in style at the time. But I like mechanical augs better.) Maybe there's a separate landmass in Detroit, with all of the things in the game, like the Sarif Building, Chiron Building and other things but ravaged by the wastes. If you need more ideas, then post here. Don't send me a PM, still trying to figure it out. :wallbash:

EDIT: Should have read the whole post, my bad. Sort of tired haha. I apologize for being tired and such. :unsure:

Edited by Lateralizm

EDIT: Should have read the whole post, my bad. Sort of tired haha. I apologize for being tired and such. :unsure:

Haha that's fine. I think I may have gone a bit overkill with the description, but I have to find a way to attract people.

Well, if you are trying to attract people, I would suggest making a bit of a shorter description. If the description is more along the lines of saying you want something like this(insert base of what you want here), but I did want to make things a bit more complex than that.(emphasis on "bit" :biggrin:) Just a bit of a suggestion, most internet users get bored quickly and if something is too strenuous for them, they won't do it haha. Again, sorry for not reading the whole thing to begin with.

Though you won't see the mod released till December, and even the most basic details are still being held for now, I'd check out this huge mod currently in development. It is going to feature huge battleground cities and two cyberpunk type cities, one of which uses building assets and lighting that will definitely capture the whole "Deus Ex" vibe. I'd look out for it.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-journeyman-project

Though you won't see the mod released till December, and even the most basic details are still being held for now, I'd check out this huge mod currently in development. It is going to feature huge battleground cities and two cyberpunk type cities, one of which uses building assets and lighting that will definitely capture the whole "Deus Ex" vibe. I'd look out for it.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-journeyman-project

Looks interesting from the released info, but I'm looking for just a clothing and armor mod based on the Deus Ex Human Revolution main character. Can someone make it?

*Edit* Don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I was just stating what I want made.

Edited by f4110u73