New article about ES:6!!!

ModHoward

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't satire, he said so before he thinks the game is dumbed down so he wrote something made insulting because he thinks Beth games keep dumbing down. Which doesn't seem the case. And I'm not argry or upset I'll been on the froums since skyrim was shown and there's has been a lot of "dumbing down" a lot of them. So they are annoying to me. As for the rest of your post, off topic much?

No more off topic than you getting butthurt because you didn't read the thread title completely. Seriously dude, lighten up. You're gonna have a coronary. I'm worried for your health. :unsure:

The post was funny. Damn funny.

Maybe he can do one about the next Fallout game! I'd love to read that! :thumbsup:

Wasn't satire, he said so before he thinks the game is dumbed down so he wrote something made insulting because he thinks Beth games keep dumbing down. Which doesn't seem the case. And I'm not argry or upset I'll been on the froums since skyrim was shown and there's has been a lot of "dumbing down" a lot of them. So they are annoying to me. As for the rest of your post, off topic much?

No more off topic than you getting butthurt because you didn't read the thread title completely. Seriously dude, lighten up. You're gonna have a coronary. I'm worried for your health. :unsure:

The post was funny. Damn funny.

Maybe he can do one about the next Fallout game! I'd love to read that! :thumbsup:

yep im so mad couldnt you tell? sounds like your the only whos getting butthurt.

Hector, let's read my second post here together, ok? Here goes:

I only do this because I love the ES series and its creators and I listen to the ES community. I agree with some things that people cry foul over and I don't agree with other things. Either way, I wish to poke a little fun at these things. The dumbing down of the ES games, for instance. I am completely hypocritical here because I didn't even come on board the ES series until Oblivion and that was because of the mass appeal it was generating. However, then I played Morrowind and I listened to the old timers who have been around since the early early days, so I set it up as a joke. So, I am also making fun of myself because I didn't play until Bethesda started "dumbing down".

Unfortunately, the people at Bethesda cannot take a joke and they have taken the thread and my account offline. Oh well.

I never said I think the game is dumbed down, but that I came onboard at a time when old school players thought the series was being dumbed down. Note the quotation marks around "dumbing down". Personally, I like Oblivion better than Morrowind. It certainly has aged better imho and it has provided much more replay value for me.

HOUSE ARMOR WOO, and steve, that was epic lols

I'm an Australian from Perth and i automaticly saw what modhoward was doing if you like something you make fun of it, how many star wars parodies have you seen?

Talking about dumbing down i got the silly slaughterfish mod and equipped all the guards with them... oh not that type of dumb? what about the ridable sheep...

Anyway what the hell am i talking about? i'm confused... wolves took my medacine... armored wolves... ridable armored wolves... can someone take me home?

Take a ride on one of our many giant rabbits, Uh I mean roos. I love a good parody and most come from popular culture.

Edit: I used to be really obsessed with everything Star Wars and still I poked fun at it many times, particularly regarding the prequel v originals arguments

Edited by 3WINTERS

meh .. the post wasn't funny at all .. two lines it it was clearly a joke .. but when you make a good joke you should always use the truth at hand .. making up flat out ill informed lies in the name of humor is just dane cook material .. the OP has bad taste in humor .. he could have joked about how todd responds to werewolves .. or some of the real dumbing down that has taken place.. maybe even poked fun at some of the fans who want spears and ridable dragons but refuse to play without them "they are everywhere" o_O .. all of that would have been funny if put together in this form .. but instead he just posts really outlandish things with no grounding in reality .. idk .. I'm not "butthurt" as the kids say but I'm not laughing at this either... meh .. just a bad trollish taste of humor.. he might as well have made a mlp post with friday playing in the background... internet has ruined a whole generation's sense of humor.