Very first thing you're gonna do?

Violentguy

What is the very first thing you are going to do in Skyrim? And i don't mean "putting in the disc" or "press play" or "create my character." I mean like as soon as you finish the tutorial dungeon and are on your own in the land of Skyrim, what is the first thing you are going to do? In Oblivion, the first thing I did was swim a little bit in that lake right infront of the sewers. In Skyrim i'm thinking about climbing the tallest mountain/thing i first see in my field of vision. Then i'll jump off when i get to the top. What are your plans?

I think I'm going to head in the opposite direction that all the videos occur in, that or go south-east to try and find a cavern that a gamer in a PAX video explained that he found while wandering; the cave had a tree inside and light was breaking through.

I think I'll also flow down a river to the very end and check the area out. :3

FYI, this is about the third thread or so about this, but I suppose no harm since at least it's talking about the game and it's fun. :]

Depends on what kind of equipment I get from the tutorial dungeon, but I guess for starters I will explore the surrounding area and see all the mechanics for myself :P pretty curious on the water mechanics, gonna find me a deer, kill it, drag it into the water, and look at how the floating works. apparently it`s very realistic =)

Also I will be making a video of my character creation on youtube =) then at my second playthrough I will make videos of just about every main quest and so on =)

my Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TESJourneyman?feature=mhee

FYI, this is about the third thread or so about this, but I suppose no harm since at least it's talking about the game and it's fun. :]

Yeah i figured i wouldn't be the first one but i couldn't remember any similar threads that happened recently, so i just made a new one for kicks and giggles. Please forgive me.

I will probably end up taking aaaaaaaa RIGHT. I don't know, I always end up just running around until I come across some town. But I may just do a couple main quests and try out jobs, go check out a tavern, and of course kill some things. Knowing my luck I'll come across a dragon in 10min lol......I hope not :/ then again I hope so >: D Muwahaha

I'm going to look over all the skills and theory craft the ultimate min/max build based on my preferred play style.

Right now I'm leaning toward a full Stamina either Light (or unarmored) 2-handed mace warrior who lives completely off charge spam. I'm hoping this will be possible.