Save on energy while enhancing the experience!

Deleted1572091User

So, a month from now we'll all be playing Skyrim in the comfyness of our own own (I imagine). But that's certainly not news to anyone. But a month from now will also be November. Here in Texas it may actually still be warm this year, but plenty of other places will be cold if not freezing. So, in order to really *feel* the game (like in the starfox 64 commercial), will anyone be leaving their heater off? For the more daring, if there's snow will you bring some inside your house and throw around your room and leave the window open during a blizzard? All in the name of feeling that arctic Skyrim weather?!

Of course, this also has the effect of reducing your electric bill and "saving the planet" and stuff. For all you tree huggin', bear killin' hippie Nords out there. As for me, I may not have that much choice. I prefer hot temperatures myself, but my roommates like to crank the ac down as if they're not from Texas. If it does get cold here, they may not want the heater on. But playing Skyrim wrapped in a blanket with a mug of cocoa wouldn't be all that bad.

lol well that's not to say our winters are a sauna, I took my Alias from a picture with me as an infant draped with a polish newspaper with the headline 'Three Winters' apparently it was a cold winter that season and I was kinda fat and a nickname was born.

For the more daring, if there's snow will you bring some inside your house and throw around your room and leave the window open during a blizzard? All in the name of feeling that arctic Skyrim weather?!

I REALLY hope you're joking ;D Because that is the most retarded thing I've ever heard if anyone actually does that. You can go too far, it's just a game haha.

Well, I live in Sweden, so I'm basically living in Skyrim... modern Skyrim. :P The mornings and evenings are getting steadily darker at the moment, in a months time it'll be pitch black during the evenings and snow will fall. Oh, Skyrim mood on.

I shall take my computer, go outside into the Swedish winter and place it right down into a snowpile.

I shall then use the cold to my advantage and overclock the living hell out of it.

Then I shall proceed to play Skyrim religiously, naked. During loading times I shall hug my computer in order to absorb the heat neccessary to survive this epic playthrough.

If I get hungry I'll eat my legs cuz I don't need them to play Skyrim.