Save on energy while enhancing the experience!

Deleted1572091User

having spent some time up in northern Scotland to escape the hot Australian summer I think I will be quite content with the environments of skyrim. Bring it on :dance:

though having the summer heat on it's way I'm busy upgrading the cooling systems of my PC. So far I have the CPU watercooled, i'm just waiting on the solid copper full coverage waterblock for my GTX580 to arrive

Edited by shadow_scale9180

I shall take my computer, go outside into the Swedish winter and place it right down into a snowpile.

I shall then use the cold to my advantage and overclock the living hell out of it.

Then I shall proceed to play Skyrim religiously, naked. During loading times I shall hug my computer in order to absorb the heat neccessary to survive this epic playthrough.

If I get hungry I'll eat my legs cuz I don't need them to play Skyrim.

Dude.... that is so extreme.... YAH I NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!! :tongue:

Another aussie here, and it's going to be scorching over the christmas holidays... it will take a little away from the experience. I like it when the temp at the time match's the atmosphere of the gaming environment. But hey i can always turn the fan on when i'm amist the top of windy mountain lol

I shall take my computer, go outside into the Swedish winter and place it right down into a snowpile.

I am not planning on doing anything that extreme, but I do plan on playing with my window open. I will be wearing a coat and probably fingerless gloves, and several layers of clothing.

(I do this anyways, I like fresh air. and this also protects my laptop from overheating. I hope the snow in game does not make me feel too cold!)