Easter eggs

Kaisahn

I just noticed in my last playthroughs of oblivion that on the doors to different sections in imperial city and in the lower left hand of the world map, the skyrim symbol appears. Any one else notice this and I wonder if there will be similiar Easter eggs in skyrim

I just noticed in my last playthroughs of oblivion that on the doors to different sections in imperial city and in the lower left hand of the world map, the skyrim symbol appears. Any one else notice this and I wonder if there will be similiar Easter eggs in skyrim

It's not an easter egg; that dragon is the symbol of the Empire. It's been in all the Elder Scrolls games. The Skyrim emblem is a bit different, as it has a broken wingtip and a red diamond added to the thing.

It's just the symbol of the Septim Empire. That's all it is. :rolleyes:

I love easter eggs :laugh: Cant remember seeing any in vanilla Oblivion though, but tons from various mods. Always appreciated!

But yea, we could probably expect to see some fun references to characters or stories from the old games :P Will be interesting!

I love easter eggs :laugh: Cant remember seeing any in vanilla Oblivion though, but tons from various mods. Always appreciated!

But yea, we could probably expect to see some fun references to characters or stories from the old games :P Will be interesting!

-------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Easter_Eggs

------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Bethesda.....LOVES..........EASTER EGGS O.O

Ahh, I remember some of these now. But most of these are related to quests or stories from the game, which doesnt make them easter eggs. At least not in my world :P Edited by Mr. Bravo