1. 1. How are you getting Skyrim?

• Pre-ordered Collectors Edition
    • Pre-ordered Game alone
    • Going in on release day and attempt to get a copy
    • Get it a few days after
    • Wait a month or two for patches to be released
    • Get it for Christmas/Birthday Present
    • Other (Post what how your getting it)
    • Courier Pigeon (As suggested by Serviche)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm gonna got to the gamestop and wait for the last person to get there game then I'm gonna rob them at bow point and as I grab skyrim from them I'll say I bet u didn't think the immersion was so great that u would actually get attacked and robbed by a bandit to bad u don't have a dragon shout then I'll run away and get stuck on a wall or a rock or something lol

I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition a while ago, nothing but the best when what is going to be the best RPG for a long time comes out, ohh and the dragon is way wicked.

I am going to wake up, get in my car, drive to Gamestop, and buy the game. Then when I get there they're going to ask "Are you in your pajamas?" I will just nod and hand them my golden debit card, leave the store (with my card and game), go home, slip the disk into my disk drive (ooo things are heating up :wink: ) aaaaaaaand click that sexy, shimmering button that says "Install". That marks the end of my life....from then on, Skyrim is my world.

"Going in on release day and attempt to get a copy"

Attempt?Attempt my foot, I either get Skyrim or I'm not going home.Good thing Wal-Mart doesn't close, right?And they've even got beds in the furniture department. :biggrin:

Edited by Corakus

i need a pre order where i can actually pick it up! i don't want to wait till the afternoon before i get my copy

i am going to laugh my ass off if for some reason after i installed it and pressed "start new game" it crashes to desktop!!!!!!

i think i will just fall backwards of my chair and start rolling on the floor laughing!

edit: for that reason i am going to do a completely reinstall of my pc tomorrow and update everything from motherboard to SSD drivers

Edited by BelgarionNL