Rebirth mod - how to Finish it?

duncandun

Hey guys, I was tipped off to the existence of the Rebirth mod in google while searching for something like it. However, I came to realized it is rather old, and the updated version(taken up by another user here) doesn't have support for DLC past dead money.

So, I was basically just wondering how I can edit my perks in game... or out. I just want to remove all my chosen perks (a few were from honest hearts) after 'rebirthing' my character.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Or better yet, is there a way to get the prompt that pops up (and lets you remake your character) when you're leaving the outskirts of Goodsprings for the first time?

I imagine if a mod could do that, It would make the whole 'rebirth' mod/annoyances pretty simple.

As long as it ignored stuff you've gotten outside of the realm of simply leveling up anyway, I'm not sure if it does.

that is to say, things like skill books, DLC perks, challenge perks, etc.

woops, sorry should have linked the mod I'm talking about

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41393

Seems like its dead, jim. Author hasn't been online in some time.

Edited by duncandun

Or better yet, is there a way to get the prompt that pops up (and lets you remake your character) when you're leaving the outskirts of Goodsprings for the first time?

Edit: Ah, you edited your post. Now it's clear to me that I wasn't quite right... :) Take care!

Edited by MadNuttah