skyrim the last elder scrolls?

aaroncox

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Erikface: Vampire snakes man... vampire snakes. And monkey people.

And aren't there a Khajiit like race? Like a bunch of cat people or something? And they're constantly at war and the poor monkey people never get to enjoy their summers because they have to periodically defend themselves from the vampire snakes every year?

If Bethesda takes us to Akavir someday, don't get me wrong, I won't dodge the draft. But I'll be slightly upset and very VERY scared. Most of the time.

Definitely not the last Elder Scrolls. If they're out of space making sequels, they can always go back and make prequels ;) And as for economy, 4 years of development isnt as bad as it sounds for massive games like this. Bethesda is a huge company, with many different projects to make money from during TES-development. But a franchise as The Elder Scrolls pays for itself in the long run anyway, especially now that they're putting more effort into making great DLC's that are well worth the money, and the incredible hype they have earned since Oblivion and Morrowind.

And also Hammerfell and High Rock, they were in ES2 as well but I don't think that game really did two entire countries justice.

@Erikface: Indeed, pretty alien place.

An Akavir invasion could be a plot idea btw... I mean with the empire crumbling and everything they've got their chance now.