Console Players?

Cyberote

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hdmi cable

yea i have that right now! and a digital audio cable to my surround set! but the xbox controller on pc is not supported...

yes it is .. get the proper driver for it .. also you need a USB controler .. not a wrieless controller unless you want to go out and buy a special adapter card for that

hdmi cable

yea i have that right now! and a digital audio cable to my surround set! but the xbox controller on pc is not supported...

yes it is .. get the proper driver for it .. also you need a USB controler .. not a wrieless controller unless you want to go out and buy a special adapter card for that

Also a play and charge kit does not work you have to get a regular corded controller.

i have oblivion for pc hence i am on this modding site, but i am getting skyrim for ps3 because my pc is getting old. one day when i get a new pc ill be sure to pick up skyrim for it, by that time im sure there will be a load of nice juicy mods for me to play.

I'm getting Skyrim for Xbox 360.

I would really love to play it on pc though because of the mods and graphics, but sadly I have a dell inspiron 1525 which definitely won't support Skyrim.

Oh well I'm still going to love Skyrim on xbox, maybe in a couple year's if I get a new computer I could play it on the pc as well :thumbsup:

I will be getting mine for Xbox 360, mainly because as someone mentioned before its just simpler in so many different respects especially for someone who's not very knowledgable about computers or at least their specifics, but I'm really annoyed that once again I will miss out on all the cool mods that come out for an Elder Scrolls game. Also I might later on down the track consider buying the pc version once the game is a lot cheaper but who knows.