Console Players?

Cyberote

Not like you need that much info about the console version anyways, if you're planning on playing it.All you really need to know is how the control scheme works, it's not like you can spec a 360 like you can a PC.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like you need that much info about the console version anyways, if you're planning on playing it.All you really need to know is how the control scheme works, it's not like you can spec a 360 like you can a PC.

Can't blame him for wanting more information about the game features and similar. The only information that really isn't very interesting for console players here right now is the required specs, the modding possibilities, and DRM.

Can't blame him for wanting more information about the game features and similar. The only information that really isn't very interesting for console players here right now is the required specs, the modding possibilities, and DRM.

I wasn't blaming anyone for wanting information, I was just saying there's more you need to know about PCs than consoles, so a conversation about console specific info usually doesn't last as long, so a person might as well ask, even on a PC centric site.

I have to go 360 for Skyrim right now because I just don't think my laptop is really up to doing a spectacular job...I could be wrong but I'd rather not get it and realize that the gameplay isn't going to be tops just because my lappy's had a rough time of it this last year. So, Xbox it is until next year and I can hopefully get a new computer. Then I can have copies for both!

Seeing as how I have three copies of Oblivion, one each for PS3, 360 and PC, (and, yes, owning the three copies was worth it for me, and I still play each version when I'm in the mood) and I have Morrowind for the original Xbox and PC, I'll probably pick up Skyrim for one of the consoles when the price drops.

That said, my computer is better than average by 2011 standards, so there's no rush on getting anything for consoles at the moment.

Edited by xaliqen

I actually managed to get a copy of the CE for 360 ordered, but anyone that has talked to me about my gaming habits knows that I always get console first, so I can play through the vanilla game without modding it. I then later get the PC version for modding, either for personal practice or to play some of the awesome mods from Nexus :D

I was just wondering how many of you are going to get Skyrim for the Xbox 360 or the PS3. I've noticed most of you guys talk about modding and whatnot, so I'm guessing the majority of you are getting it for the PC. I'm a bit envious that PC users will get even better graphics than what we've seen lol. But I'm more of a console gamer and I know I'll have no problems with the vanilla Skyrim. I really had no problems with the vanilla Oblivion. Despite my ramblings, I was just curious as to how many of you are getting Skyrim for the consoles.

Definitely getting it for the 360. I am and always will be a console gamer. Yes PC gets better graphics, but I don't feel like updating my hardware every year so I can play the latest and greatest at the highest possible quality. Also many of the screens we have seen over the past few months have been pc shots.