ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Animated prostitution custom/improved animations

XEscaflowneX

ok thanks i didnt know about this mod^^ installed it but as far as i know with this mod you can only have sex with chosen NPCs and not everyone like in animated prostitution or am i doing something wrong :O i dont know if its working for me cause it doesnt have a menu in the Menu for mod configuration :/ can someone explain that mod a little bit ? i read everything but I still dont get it ^^ Edited by XEscaflowneX

ok thanks i didnt know about this mod^^ installed it but as far as i know with this mod you can only have sex with chosen NPCs and not everyone like in animated prostitution or am i doing something wrong :O i dont know if its working for me cause it doesnt have a menu in the Menu for mod configuration :/ can someone explain that mod a little bit ? i read everything but I still dont get it ^^

I just saw a mod a day or two back that was trying to make sexual inuendo compatible with all npc's or maybe it was animated prostitution. Can't remember, didn't browse the description, but I remember the title.