GameInformer Article on Skyrim

erikface

But I noticed in the introduction that they ROYALLY f***ed up the name Alduin with 'Anduil'. Double you tee eff, GameInformer? Nevertheless, I'm sure it's a great read.

http://imgur.com/a/cpGer

SPOILER ALERT: If anyone wants a complete mystery about the Dark Brotherhood, don't read past page 5 or 6 of this article. Sorry I didn't notice this earlier.

Edited by erikface

I think the most interesting thing about this is how it describes the difficulty setting, he said he set it to "Novice", which means the difficulty setting is probably like Fallout 3's, but with different names.I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Master is probably the hardest difficulty. Edited by Corakus

I seriously hope there are also different ways of getting to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, i mean whats the point in killing every innocent person and still No Dark Brotherhood Invitation, but doing some deed a Kid asks for is the only way.

I'd speculate that Radiant Story may allow this initiation to change from character to character. (i.e. It won't be the same NPC / Quest each playthrough)

Edited by ManDragonA

I seriously hope there are also different ways of getting to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, i mean whats the point in killing every innocent person and still No Dark Brotherhood Invitation, but doing some deed a Kid asks for is the only way.

I'd speculate that Radiant Story may allow this initiation to change from character to character. (i.e. It won't be the same NPC / Quest each playthrough)

On a similar note I would like to think that potentially, by killing innocent people it causes the radiant story to initiate the quest with the kid or hopefully something else similar, that would be much more interesting because commiting murder still causes it. It's just not the only thing you have to do.