The mental health issues of the Skyrim community...

CalibanX

maybe monday ... next week most likely is really all we know .. but seeing as its 3 weeks 6 days away I would be pretty confused if they didnt release the specs next week like they said .. not that I really care .. if I find out I cant run it I'm not likely to cancel my PC preorder .. I will just play it on low settings and get an upgrade asap.

on a side not .. HOLY S#%%! its sooo close!!! :woot: .. I feel my world is starting to blur.... could I really be... Dragon born? :mellow: .. *tries casting a shout power and ends up frightening the dog* .. no... damn it... :(

maybe monday ... next week most likely is really all we know .. but seeing as its 3 weeks 6 days away I would be pretty confused if they didnt release the specs next week like they said .. not that I really care .. if I find out I cant run it I'm not likely to cancel my PC preorder .. I will just play it on low settings and get an upgrade asap.

on a side not .. HOLY S#%%! its sooo close!!! :woot: .. I feel my world is starting to blur.... could I really be... Dragon born? :mellow: .. *tries casting a shout power and ends up frightening the dog* .. no... damn it... :(

Yeah, the lift is Monday, but we don't know for sure when "next week" the reqs will be up...damn cryptic Bethesda.

On a side note:

Skyrim Player: "FUS RO DAH!"

Restaurant Patrons: "Shut up!"

Skyrim Player: :psyduck: