Mannaquin Lock up.

SirFrank114

Game has been going well, this time around. I purchased a mannequin and left the shop, When I drop the mannequin I no longer have the activate control. No picking up anything. No left mouse sword activation (keyboard still works) No speaking with anyone. Only happens after I drop the mannequin. Ideas? Edited by Sir Frank

Not sure which mannequin mod you're using, but if it's Balakirev's Skin-toned Mannequins (which are based off Reznod's Mannequins, so the same issues will likely apply there) there are documented issues with the mannequins locking up the game. Look at the issues section near the bottom of Balakirev's mod description. In my game using the skin toned mannequins I occasionally get a lock up when an NPC just walks past a mannequin when I'm near by. Doesn't happen frequently or anything, but when it does I'm forced into the three finger salute to get Task manager up. The game just cycles through the mannequin menu, but doesn't actually do anything except bring the menu back up. The size and volume of my "Aarrgghh!!" is dependent on the length of time since my last save.