Favorite RPG

kinglarsi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without naming a bethesda game ... uh... RPG... um... Ive played a lot but they arn't really my favorite genre outside of TES and F3 .. JRPGs don't do a thing for me .. other western RPGs promise open worlds but never deliver like beth .. I really liked Dragin Age .. but there are other non RPGs that make it way higher on my list .. Fable series .. The Sims .. Black and White .. Harvest Moon.. Saints Row 2 and maybe 3 .. Portal .. Zelda ..

One of the best RPGs I've ever played was Baldur's Gate 2.Great story, great artwork, combat which required strategic and tactical thinking even on the easiest difficulty, and a fair amount of content.I've never played BG1, but I've been told it has a bigger world than BG2, so I recently ordered it off of Amazon in an attempt to pass the time until Skyrim's release. Edited by Corakus

I played Two Worlds 2, sucked big time.Lots of bugs, horrible voice acting, clunky combat, awful obstructive UI, and awkward and stiff animations.It does have a nice amount of content, a decent story if you can get past the voice-acting, and a great crafting system if you can ignore the UI.Never played the first, I've been told it's more of a free-roam experience than Two Worlds 2, however. Edited by Corakus

I was interested in trying Two Worlds , any experiences?

And please make the list without any TES games , want to discover some new games.

Two worlds 2 maybe .. two worlds was a horrible mess .. god awful acting .. glitches everywhere .. bad animations .. uglys graphics .. horrible level scaling .. hard as hell .. bad combat and you never feel like your hitting anything .. repetitive fetch quests more than any rpg Ive ever played .. they send running back and forth constantly and never explain things clearly enough .. honestly its one of the worst games Ive ever played .. two worlds 2 was a lot better but still pretty bad over all. :wallbash: