Your last moments playing Oblivion

SoggyWaffle

What about Morrowind? :P

I know that's while I'll be playing before hand. :thumbsup:

Edited by jhardingame

I still have to beat Dragon Age 2 with my rogue and warrior I redid, play Mark of the Assassin, do the new DLC for New Vegas, continue Oblivion, maybe one day finish my second playthrough of Fable 3, beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.....oh and I have a midterm I have to do for class tomorrow.....

The day before I get Skyrim, the last thing I will do before I go to sleep on 11/10/11,...The first charcter I made in oblivion, was a Nord, I still have him saved. I will take my Nord (he will be my Skyrim charcters ancestor) as far north as I can go, leaving him on a mountain ridge facing skyrim just before the sun sets. Before I turn off oblivion, my charcter will down a few bears, as will I IRL. Then I will say goodbye, and thank you, just before I turn off my game.

... nothing... absolutely nothing.

I delete a character after I make a new one. And I deleted my last one 3 months ago. I have beaten that game to the point I know what people say when I talk to them... I suppose there is only 1 thing that I have never done in Oblivion... and that is get caught biting a person who is sleeping as a vampire.

and that is something to be proud of for how long I stay a healthy vampire :F

I havn't played oblivion in months .. I tried to when I heard about skyrim but it just felt to dated .. I also tried playing morrowind with the graphics mods .. I played it a bit longer than I did oblivion but neither held my attention .. just way way way to overplayed for me... 100hrs in morrowind and 400+ hours in oblivion .. with different characters so I can't recall the exact time spent .. 150-200 per character... 3 playthrus and like 20 abandoned characters.lols