Your last moments playing Oblivion

SoggyWaffle

Ive been giving Oblivion one last playtrough wich started in september and im done with most of the offical content exept for the thieves guild and knights of the nine wich i dont want to do since i cant be bothered doing the pilgrimage and i dont want to loose my high infamy.

Ever since i started installing mods for oblivion ive just been starting a new save every now and then before i even finish the main quest, and the only guilds i finish then is the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood so i got the idea to play it one more time before Skyrim and finish all offical and mod added quests.

Im trying to finish as many games as i can before Skyrim is released so i woont have a large pile of games glaring at me for not playing them while playing Skyrim.

I have already retired to the mountains high above Battlehorn Castle. I am standing on a rock outcropping overlooking Cyrodiil, marveling at how beautiful and peaceful it seems after all the blood and guts of several hundred hours over several playthroughs. I will miss Vilja if she doesn't make it to Skyrim, which I pray is as open ended and modable as TES IV is. That's what made Oblivion so enjoyable for so many hours, exploring new regions and fixing mod conflicts ;P.

I'm trying to stretch out Oblivion with all of its DLC's until Skyrim. Then when Skyrim comes out I'll turn my character into a vampire and burn in the sunlight lol.