Need category for mods that are friendly to the handicapped.

conundrum

I was just thinking it would be nice if we had some sort of volunteer mod team who could tackle putting together assistive mods by request. I would actually love to work on/with something like this if I didn't have pretty significant cognitive issues myself that severely limit my focus and concentration.

There are many ways you can make your game easier. Many mods too. If you're on PC you can add items and add legendary prefixes to items.

For example adding kneecapping prefix to any automatic gun will result in easy mode game. Your enemies will get crippled and immovable right away.

There are mods that add fluorescent colors to magazines and bobbleheads.

There are mods that will allow you to take more then one companion.

And so on and so forth. In short, this game is luckily easy to custom tailor the way that you like and prefer, which is great.

VATS is way to slow and time-consuming for me. I want action and speed!

That's one of the reasons I made my cache mod.

One shot, it goes boom, loot, move on.

(the extra armor bonus works well enough you don't really need TGM except for a few ugly places.

like escaping the institute after shooting a named scientist in the face.) :P

I don't recall which mods I added, but one increases the size of scrappable areas...giving me TONS of resources, and another puts tons of enemies in the game, making it worthwhile to have to sneak around...just about all the time. Also, I have had to add quite a few turrets to Sanctuary, because I get invaded by ghouls, raiders, etc all the time. It is actually fun to see the turrets getting a regular workout. I am almost level 14, and have yet to rescue the settlers in Concord.