Skyrim Hardcore Mode

GUYMAN15

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you convinced me im in...This actually sounds like a great idea, i always forget where i find things and on later playthroughs i can never find what i had found before. Got two of those journals cause they look awesome and i know i will mess the first one up. Cant draw a map if i had to, hopefully i get one with the game like all the other ones have come with.

Well you convinced me im in...This actually sounds like a great idea, i always forget where i find things and on later playthroughs i can never find what i had found before. Got two of those journals cause they look awesome and i know i will mess the first one up. Cant draw a map if i had to, hopefully i get one with the game like all the other ones have come with.

Like I said to the other guy, trace it dude. And mark the major cities already present on it. Also make maps of the regions of skyrim. From there on it's up to you to plot locations and whutnot

Like I said to the other guy, trace it dude. And mark the major cities already present on it. Also make maps of the regions of skyrim. From there on it's up to you to plot locations and whutnot

Yeah ill try it, i just never was too good at drawing, now writing is another story in general. No pun intended.

challenge accepted bros. I forsee many funny blogs upcomming.

Damn we should have blogs to show our journals to each other. Maybe any drawings we do. Or hopefully this thread gets popular enough

I'm working on a webiste right now. I can try and set it up for a group blog. It will take me little bit tho.

Edited by GalaxyRanger

Damn. Will 4X6 be a good size for the journal? I'm having second thoughts on that specific one. Anyone buy it yet?

I bought two, i know they will be too small for drawing any big pictures but i dont plan on sketching too much. If you want to draw it might be ideal to just get a sketch pad and use that. To each their own, and im sure you can find a nice bound leather sketch pad out there.

challenge accepted bros. I forsee many funny blogs upcomming.

Damn we should have blogs to show our journals to each other. Maybe any drawings we do. Or hopefully this thread gets popular enough

I'm working on a webiste right now. I can try and set it up for a group blog. It will take me little bit tho.

Give this man a medal. How do you plan on doing it? Like you make an account where you post your things on your page? Or like threads with everyone together?

Give this man a medal. How do you plan on doing it? Like you make an account where you post your things on your page? Or like threads with everyone together?

I'm looking at a group blog type website where you have a section to update how your doing / or what you're up to. Idk, I can say better tomorrow. Unfortunately college is keeping me really busy atm.