Mice no longer work

Turned my PC on yesterday, only to find my mouse didnt work. Tried several ports on the back, USB 2.0 and 3.0 as well as the front port, nothing. tried a second mouse, just a basic mouse, nothing. when i shut down my PC i get a Driver Failure blue screen (forget exactly what is says) the only way I can get my mouse to work is to plug it in to my keyboard and use the pass through, and have to reboot. which his how i made it here. Really have no clue what to do. If it was one mouse, it'd be an issue with that mouse or drivers. but no mouse seems to work. Nothing happened between the night it worked and the next morning. Unless there was a Windows Update. I'm not even sure i'll take the time to really troubleshoot this just because I found a work around, unless someone here has any ideas of what I can do?

Windows 10 Pro x64

Thanks All!

EDIT: so the actual error is POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE. i can uninstall the USB Drivers from Manager, I can even scan for hardware changes, it just sits there scanning but never does anything. tried to download the USB Drivers from ASRock, but Repair and Remove just sit there as well.

Headphones also do not work (USB Headphones) the only thing that works is the USB Keyboard and the passthrough it has. I tried plugging the mouse and headphones into that same port, and no luck.

Edited by hoofhearted4