How do you roll? First person or third person?

CalibanX

First person for sneaking and archery. :ninja: Well, sometimes first person for shops to avoid the "Try to click on vendor and end up getting molested by the guards for stealing the stuff on the counter in front of said vendor" routine.

3rd person for general running around and melee combat. First person melee combat feels, well, weird to me. Dunno why. It just does. :huh:

Hmmm I switch back and forth. I don't like FP but I always end up using it a lot. But I guess running around the landscape in 3rd if it's not like Oblivion's 3rd person mode ewwww and fighting in FP and if 3rd person fighting is as better as it sounds.....guess what?! :D

Did that make sense? Oh well.

I'll switch it up every now and then. The third person looks pretty good. I remember in one of the demos, there was an over-the-shoulder camera angle and I really enjoy that and I HAVE enjoyed that since Resident Evil 4. That's probably what I'll be playing with, but it's subject to change depending on the situation. I can see myself walking around in first person to take in the sights and everything.

feels more real.

Considering you don't play in 3rd person in real life, I have to disagree with that.

However, if you want to see an interesting twist on that, check out this vid;

(warning: some language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIRUavithF8

Edited by jhardingame