The Weapon Mod Menu

Pelinor

@ Pelinor : will the bug of upgrading a 100% weapon with a weapon condition improving mod be fix so it doesn't degrade ;)

Do you mean there's a bug with the new menu or the old one? The condition check in beta 5 should keep it the same as it was before the mod was attached/removed.

Minor issue... Did you forget to up the version number in the Fomod? It seems it still says 0.4, and I was unsure at first if FOMM overwrote the old Fomod...

My original says 0.5, as does the one I downloaded, so I'm not sure what's going on.

@ Pelinor : well if I upgrade a weapon with a mod the bug still happens that it degrades

Edit : Fixed it works perfect now, i've just reinstalled the whole thing

Edited by ceten

Does the new NVSE allow for equiping mods on NPC weapons?

Im really now wondering if a mod could be made that not just gives NPC's mods, but actualy applys them to thier weapons. (While not all would give NPC's any benifit, it would be really cool imo, and add diversity to the loot)

Im really now wondering if a mod could be made that not just gives NPC's mods, but actualy applys them to thier weapons. (While not all would give NPC's any benifit, it would be really cool imo, and add diversity to the loot)

Many companion's weapons have mods attached, so it can be removed and attached again.

All companion's weapons have flag "Non-Playable", so all this weapons not available for you, until some special mods will be installed

It's now official: The Weapon Mod Menu. I spent my whole morning wrapping things up and giving it the final pre-release bashing. Thank you all for the assistance, especially since "beta" tends to scare away most people. I sincerely appreciate it. :)

I haven't tested the functions on NPCs yet. It should be possible, though.

Edited by Pelinor