NO WEREWOLVES!?!?

NorokDovahkiinDoSkyrim

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely not as big of an issue as their being NO BANANAS!!!! hahaha :D

OMG I NEED TO MAKE A NEW THREAD EXPRESSING MY RAGE OVER THE LACK OF BANANAS IN THIS GAME???!!

WHAT THE HELL, NO BANANAS?!?!? I'm cancelling my pre-order and throwing my computer in the garbage!!

OMG I NEED TO MAKE A NEW THREAD EXPRESSING MY RAGE OVER THE LACK OF BANANAS IN THIS GAME???!!

WHAT THE HELL, NO BANANAS?!?!? I'm cancelling my pre-order and throwing my computer in the garbage!!

I swear if there is not a mod for adding bananas into Skyrim within at least 2 days of the release of the Creation Kit I will just go freaking insane :wallbash: ...maybe kill some people :pirate:

I swear if there is not a mod for adding bananas into Skyrim within at least 2 days of the release of the Creation Kit I will just go freaking insane :wallbash: ...maybe kill some people :pirate:

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

edit; Actually, make that within 2 days that they update the nifscripts to work with the Creation Engine's version of the .nif format.

Edited by jhardingame

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

So if i don't see a Bananas mod out at least two days after the release of the Skyrim Creation Kit, I know who i will be directing my rage :mad: toward.

2 days of nifscript/nifskope updates. :P