Should I buy Skyrim for PC or 360?

crazynuts

OP should have asked "Should I get Skyrim on the PC, or on the potato?", because THEN we would have had a viable argument.

Now that everyone has decided for you that PC is the way to go. You will probably need a longer HDMI (or whatever your video card uses to whatever your TV uses.

DO NOT go running off to Best Buy or any other retailer without doing some research. No matter what the salesman says, there is NO difference in signal quality between a cheap HDMI or expensive HDMI cable. There can be a difference in build quality though.

The 25 foot HDMI - good quality sells for US $16.83 on line (link on request)

At Best Buy a 16 foot HDMI - cheapest on their site is US $179.99

9 feet shorter costs $163.16 MORE

in belgium skyrim is comming out on 10/11/11 because 11/11 is a feast day (Armistice Day), now am i able to play it a day sooner or will steam block it?

in belgium skyrim is comming out on 10/11/11 because 11/11 is a feast day (Armistice Day), now am i able to play it a day sooner or will steam block it?

but i pre-orderd it so I'll have it on a disc but i red that steam is required for instal.

but i pre-orderd it so I'll have it on a disc but i red that steam is required for instal.

It's unlikely they would block it, but I guess that's something you could e-mail steam support about ahead of time. That way, you can be sure they're aware of the issue.