Julianos Chapel - no exit

wroma74

I am in Julianos Chapel, but no door to exit and towards some walls I can see Skingrad, as there are no walls... when I walk, I fall down through the floor...how could I trak the wrong mod making this possible? thanks a lot

start by posting the mod you have installed.

If you want to check yourself then I would load them all into tes4edit, check for cell edits

Hi! Thank for your interest. I have this mods:

======================================

OBSE Plugins

======================================

OBSE Version: 0.0.21.4

Blockhead.dll Version: 10.3.8.512

CustomSpellIcons.dll

Elys_USV.dll

MenuQue.dll

OBSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll

obse_jail_fix.dll

OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll

obse_training_fix.dll

sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll

Oblivion.esm

CastleWestWeald.esm

SpokCommon.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Mart's Monster Mod.esm

Artifacts.esm

Hemingweys Capes Improved.esm

CM Partners.esm

CustomSpellIcons.esm

ITA - FoT & Hexaae R3.esp

UOP adds 2.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

All Natural - MMM Patch.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 HD - SI Addon.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 HDMI.esp

Symphony of Violence.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp

Storms & Sound.esp

Better Rainbows.esp

BrumasNorthernLights.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm.esp

BTMoreEnemies.esp

Glowing Wonders.esp

PTFallingStars.esp

SnowGusts.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

Enhanced Seasons.esp

ExPCB.esp

Get Wet - just droplets.esp

MigMiscellanea.esp

MiscTracker.esp

Spell Delete.esp

Landmarks, w Wells.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

CM_Better Wine.esp

VA_BetterGold_ITA.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded.esp

Neck Seam Concealers Expanded DD.esp

ExnemRuneskulls.esp

Hemingweys Capes Improved for MMM.esp

Mart's Monster Mod.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp

Creature Diversity.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Creatures Expansion.esp

Mythical Creatures - Cyclops.esp

Oblivifall - Something Is Definately Not Right.esp

Project Ambience.esp

Artifacts.esp

CastleWestWeald.esp

Dwemer_Skyship_1_1_0.esp

Fort Tempest.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp

ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Castles - All The Castles - Merged.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt Fixes.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp

GlenvarCastle.esp

MadMagesTower.esp

Mafreseli.esp

Ruins of Aeris Zul.esp

ScarletMonastery.esp

Skyrim Nord Tombs.esp

SunderedKeep.esp

Drago_Watch.esp

HoarfrostCastle.esp

MannimarcoRevisited.esp

Shadowcrest_Vineyard.esp

00SnowyRoadToBruma.esp

ShezriesTownsMaster.esp

Artifacts-ShezriesTowns Patch.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

HoarfrostCastle-LushWoodlands patch.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

MadMagesTower-CloudtopMountains patch.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

KvatchRebuilt-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

SnowyRoad-JerallGlacier Patch.esp

SnowyRoad-ULCombo Patch.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts.esp

ImpeREAL Empire Unique Cities - Sutch.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Real Lava 1.3.esp

betterArena.esp

Arena Capacity Crowds-5845.esp

BetterArenaRemoveRestrictionOptionalFile.esp

BetterArenaCanWearAnyArmourOptional.esp

Bonds Big Portable Tent.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

GalerionLeveling-Revised.esp

Grass Overhaul.esp

Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp

Leviathan Soulgems.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

Enhanced Vegetation [100%].esp

tbskGuardsFeatures.esp

Smite of Order.esp

TheKillingMoon.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

SM_ShiveringIsles.esp

SM_MMM.esp

SM_EnchantStaff.esp

SM_Scrolls.esp

SM_SigilStone.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Lightweight Potions.esp

Kaizits New Animations NPC.esp

CM Partners.esp

CMPartnersDecrashification.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Faramir.esp

CM Legolas.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

Hunting and Wildlife Expansion.esp

OOOShiveringIsles.esp

Visually Enchanted Drains 1.esp

Visually Enchanted Fire 3.esp

Visually Enchanted Frost 3.esp

Visually Enchanted Shock 1.esp

Visually Enchanted SoulTrap 1.esp

SnArrowEffects.esp

MiniMap.esp

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

I have used tes4edit to see the mods alterating the Julianos Chapel cell, finding 6 mods. I tried to deactivate them, and then I loaded a saved game just before entering the chapel. No way, I enter the Chapel and then I see through walls and no door to return back, and when I walk in certain points I fall, fall, fall... :-) thanks for your help, if you can. :-)

Use BOSS to sort your load order and Wrye Bash to build a bashed patch.

So, i decided to start using Wrte Bash. :-) OBMM abandoned.... :-) Not solved, but I decided to use console commands to exit the Chapel.... Anyway, I gained the willpower to understand Wryebash ;-) thank you Striker879

Almost everything I know about Wrye Bash I've learned from the two readmes ... Wrye Bash General Readme.html and Wrye Bash Advanced Readme.html (both found in the Oblivion\Mopy\Docs folder).

So are you saying that you already used BOSS to sort that load order? My guess (and it's only a guess) is that your problem is mod conflict and WB alone will not be able to resolve that without BOSS's help. WB uses a combination of bashed tags and load order to resolve conflicts (which all go into the bashed patch, which is why it needs to go at the end of your load order).

On a side note, anything in your load order that is after the bashed patch is ignored by WB (hence the reason that Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp must go after the bashed patch to work).

Edited by Striker879

Almost everything I know about Wrye Bash I've learned from the two readmes ... Wrye Bash General Readme.html and Wrye Bash Advanced Readme.html (both found in the Oblivion\Mopy\Docs folder).

So are you saying that you already used BOSS to sort that load order? My guess (and it's only a guess) is that your problem is mod conflict and WB alone will not be able to resolve that without BOSS's help. WB uses a combination of bashed tags and load order to resolve conflicts (which all go into the bashed patch, which is why it needs to go at the end of your load order).

On a side note, anything in your load order that is after the bashed patch is ignored by WB (hence the reason that Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp must go after the bashed patch to work).

Thanks, I understand. About WB: 1) merging leveled lists is automatic? 2) can I change the default directory where packages are stored? (i.e.: I have Oblivion in D:\Games, but I'd like to store packages in F:, a USB disk) thank you

Excuse me, I've found the ini about 2)

Edited by wroma74

If you're talking about the options when building a bashed patch I've always used the default selections myself (but my mod list, while not all that short, isn't filled with difficult to resolve conflicting type mods). My understanding is that the bashed patch will be a combination of the records marked with bashed tags, those records that need to be in the bashed patch based on the selections that are ticked in the dialogue that pops up when you build it and any other conflicts that WB finds ... and that load order is how it determines which record will win a conflict, be it two or more mods using the same bashed tags, multiple mods having records that are covered by the BP dialogue selections, or other conflicts it finds.

That is why it is so important to run BOSS and then rebuild the bashed patch. Set Wrye Bash up so that you run BOSS from within WB and set it to lock the load order or be sure to turn off lock load order if you prefer to run BOSS from outside of WB (otherwise Wrye will mess up the desktop run BOSS load order as soon as you start it ... simplest way is run BOSS from the button down near the bottom of the WB window).

If you're talking about the options when building a bashed patch I've always used the default selections myself (but my mod list, while not all that short, isn't filled with difficult to resolve conflicting type mods). My understanding is that the bashed patch will be a combination of the records marked with bashed tags, those records that need to be in the bashed patch based on the selections that are ticked in the dialogue that pops up when you build it and any other conflicts that WB finds ... and that load order is how it determines which record will win a conflict, be it two or more mods using the same bashed tags, multiple mods having records that are covered by the BP dialogue selections, or other conflicts it finds.

That is why it is so important to run BOSS and then rebuild the bashed patch. Set Wrye Bash up so that you run BOSS from within WB and set it to lock the load order or be sure to turn off lock load order if you prefer to run BOSS from outside of WB (otherwise Wrye will mess up the desktop run BOSS load order as soon as you start it ... simplest way is run BOSS from the button down near the bottom of the WB window).

thank you again. Last question: I install a package with some files (i.e. *.dds in \data\textures) overwriting old *.dds. if after some time I decide to uninstall that package, WB will revert old *.dds files? thank you again for your patience

Yes that is the reason that Wrye Bash is far superior to OBMM for installing mods.

That is what the Auto-Anneal is all about. When you use Wrye to uninstall a mod then it will put any files installed by other mods back if they were overwritten by the mod you're uninstalling. Auto-Anneal should be enabled by default ... you can confirm it is by the right click context menu in the Installers tab.