Skyrim : How long before you fight the urge to sleep?

Stycks

How long do you think you can last before sleeping at your chair?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Starting at Midnight on 11.11.11. How long?

• 1 Day
    • 2 Days
    • 3 Days
    • 4 Days
    • I am an insomniac. I don't sleep.
    • I have narcolepsy. I will be off and on.

I will have plenty of time to go outside when I am in basic, Dec 6th.

Which branch?

And, I'd say I'll sleep every night. So one day, no game is good enough for me to stay up for days, I need my sleep haha.

Going in the Navy. :D

I'll play until I get to the point where I hold a conversation with an NPC and completely forget withing seconds what they said and when I start running into things and dying a lot...this happened in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood....I played for about 30hrs straight and then I got to a point where I just kept dying and dying...I blame it on Ezio >.>

Well, we don't know at which precise time the game will be available for download. It could be 6pm for me and like 11am for someone else.

I'll start Friday evening, since I have school during that day. Then I'll play long into the night and then sleep and wake up next afternoon. I need sleep.

I'll play until I get to the point where I hold a conversation with an NPC and completely forget withing seconds what they said and when I start running into things and dying a lot...this happened in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood....I played for about 30hrs straight and then I got to a point where I just kept dying and dying...I blame it on Ezio >.>

I can't tell you how many times I did this with Oblivion and AC 2. Ya just kinda pass out a little bit then wake up walking into a wall or swimming in an unknown area. When I walk into a dragon without noticing, I will turn of the 360 and slowly back away to my bed.

I'll play until it's no longer fun to play, where I'm so tired I can't enjoy myself.

I answered never, simply because I can trigger a bipolar episode where I don't need sleep. It's bad for me, but It's fun.

lol, I'll probably fall asleep around eleven or twelve o'clock in the evening on 11 11 11 because i sure as hell am not gonna go to sleep once i get the game at midnight but i'll probably go to sleep the next night like I said.

I remember when my friend and I used to stay up and play oblivion, I had it on had it on xbox so we would take turns playing in my room, I would play my character for a bit, then he play his, and we would end up waking up in the morning with the camera spinning around one of our characters. lol