How do I uninstall Triss nude

Sounds like you might have deleted the wrong file . Is there an items folder in the CookedPC folder . If this is the only mod in it then you should be able to delete the entire items folder . Otherwise look for a file called def_item_npc.xml

Maybe so, I have other mods, but def_item_npc.xml is not there. I do have a folder called triss in items with Triss_body.w2ent, towel, and sitting. I'm pretty sure those are the problem files. Edit: That removes her body completely. So scratch that. And the def_item_npc.xml is not there because it wasn't exactly the triss nude file I downloaded, but the 'Triss full shaved' file.

Edited by cliffe98

• 4 weeks later...
Hmm...same issue, I dl'd the Triss nude patch now can't see to uninstall it, I've deleted all the files I can find associated with it in my Cookedpc section. My main-npc is Sile not Triss so that I can't delete it seems and in items I don't see a Triss. Edited by LoganOleary

Hmm...same issue, I dl'd the Triss nude patch now can't see to uninstall it, I've deleted all the files I can find associated with it in my Cookedpc section. My main-npc is Sile not Triss so that I can't delete it seems and in items I don't see a Triss.

Tommy's instructions were to delete the folders

CookedPC\characters\main_npc

and

CookedPC\items\triss