Vampires!

Lehcar

(that's why I really hope Skyrim's plot doesn't assume Oblivion's protagonist is dead, cause mine, being a vampire, would still be alive... and even then, people of the elven races can live for well over 200 years.)

Would you rather they talk about how much of a dirty bloodsucker he is?

Assuming your character would want to keep that reputation they would have to fake their death.

So, are there gonna be vampires? I really wanna know, cause I love vampires, and for some reason I especially love playing as a vampire. Vampires are awesome, and I wanna play as a vampire again. nom nom nom.

years.)

Obsessed much? ;D You said vampire like 5 times in two sentences...

Anyway, you've made thousands of posts on here, yet you haven't learned to search before starting a new topic?

...Last time I saw a post about this was months ago, so no I couldn't find it in search (topic basically said that, at the time, there was no info on whether or not there would be vampires in this game.)

From just the Skyrim Information Thread alone:

Creatures & Mounts

• Confirmed creatures: Zombies, Draughr, Skeletons, Trolls, Giants, Ice Wraiths, Giant Spiders, Dragons, Wolves, Horses, Elks, Mammoths, Saber-Toothed Cats, Dwemer Centurion Spheres, Dogs, Skeevers, Boars, Rabbits, Horkers, Glow Worms, Bees, Torch Bugs, Luna Moths, Spriggans, Mud Crabs, Bats, Foxes, Frost Atronach, Ice Golems, Salmon, Vampires.

Character

• You can become a Vampire.

Also, these topics:

Hines Says YES To Becoming a Vampire

Todd Howard reveals Vampires and Vampire levelling

Maybe the last time you saw a post about vampires was months ago... in August they were confirmed by Bethesda themselves. Perhaps you thought Bethesda changed its mind and removed them? :rolleyes: Edited by natelovesyou