My current plugins and how I use them together

disi30

And I have another funny issue.

When I start a new game not using any random alternate start mods, but want to actual do the main story, starting in the carriage to be executed by the Imperials in Helgen under supervision by the Thalmor.

Maybe 3/4 times we start with the wagon somewhere up in a mountain, the cart flipping about. I once let it just go and ended up drowned under water near Dawnguard castle.

Once the wagon would not stop properly and collide with the other in Helgen, then we could not get off and were stuck between them.

The dragon would just attack Helgen, with you being fixed to the block and not land on the tower to trigger the next scene.

The dragon that has to break the wall of the tower, so you can jump into the inn, would not actual break the wall and you are stuck in the tower.

About 1/6 times everything works fine.

These are complicated times with all the new stuff cooking up.

SKGE, is to replace the games graphics engine (entirely?)

Depth of field and motion blur send shivers up my spine. I would pull out my ebony sword and chop those two effects to pieces if they got near my screen. Not really familiar with God rays, although I know they can slow things down in Fallout 4 and screenshots look better without them. Just because you can create a graphic effect does not mean you should do so.

These are complicated times with all the new stuff cooking up.

SKGE, is to replace the games graphics engine (entirely?)

Depth of field and motion blur send shivers up my spine. I would pull out my ebony sword and chop those two effects to pieces if they got near my screen. Not really familiar with God rays, although I know they can slow things down in Fallout 4 and screenshots look better without them. Just because you can create a graphic effect does not mean you should do so.

Haha, yes. I never actual play with Depth of Field, because it is just weird when you cannot see clear what is going on around the center of your screen. Motion Blur gives me headaches as well.

That doesn't mean it isn't there for the testing. Ambient Occlusion on the other hand is something I really need in the game or everything just looks like put on top of each other like a photo collage. AO does not work properly for me with SKGE, this is why I use Reshade and to change the overall colour in the game.

• 2 months later...

I am getting a serious shadow bug with crash fixes and enb at the same time in combination with reshade fx, either screen become almost totally white, or terrain reflects in the sky looking like mirrored shadow all over the place (check pictures below for reference)

also crash fixes prevents normal smaa injector to work with enb, it has been tested 100 times, if I run crash fixes plugin off all works fine (check my profile pictures under fallout3), I can combine any enb with any reshade

http://pl.tinypic.com/r/28mn2c3/9

Edited by lucidstorm1

I am starting to think it is a conflict with shadows from reashade, testing it now, however I see same problem in other games I never had before (driver update or sth.), anyway I am unable to make it work again in win7, it worked on win 10 previously

Edited by lucidstorm1

I am starting to think it is a conflict with shadows from reashade, testing it now, however I see same problem in other games I never had before (driver update or sth.), anyway I am unable to make it work again in win7, it worked on win 10 previously

In my testing I used a pure ENBoost without its effects.

The postprocessing stuff is a real individual thing, it highly depends on your hardware (GPU and monitor).

Your 'normal smaa injector' is some recompiled older version of SweetFX (Reshade), if you use the recent version and install it like I mentioned on the first post, it works fine.

If you use a compilation of ENB settings, effects, textures etc. then I advise to follow it bit by bit or the result may not be satisfying, though it still looks different on every hardware.

Then comes what other weather, lightning effect mods you use.

It worked on Windows 10, because ENBoost does not really do anything on Windows 10, so nothing was loaded.