Once you get Skyrim...

krewjew90

well if I suddenly win the lottery, I'll be playing. Otherwise, it wont be for 2-3 months after release while I save up for a new pc. I start a new job next monday after 5 months of job searching.

Congrats on the job!

Regardless of how busy I am though I always find a way to escape reality for a little while each day.

I hope the afterlife Is tamriel....

Hmmmm when I got Fable 3 I stopped using the Lionhead forums......but since thenexus has other games that I actually play on here (Unlike LH) I will probably come back. Mind you this is if I can even think to press the "Quit" button in Skyrim.

THANK YOU SOMEONE FEELS MY PAIN!!!! coming off of fable 2 and going to 3 my heart punched my brain in the face and made want to rip my eyes from my sockets. then i traded it in lol.

I can only hope that Bethesda has installed some sort of failsafe into Skyrim, like an NPC that tells you "THIS IS A GAME, YOU NEED TO EAT AND SLEEP IN REAL LIFE TO SURVIVE" when you've passed one week of consecutive game time or something.

So putting that in my siggy.... :thumbsup:

I had this envisionment. The Skyrim Nexus right now is a hustling, bustling place where many come and go. Kinda like a busy marketplace. But when 11-11-11 comes, it's like a prophecy came. The Skyrim Nexus will be a ghost town.

But after reading that some of you will be returning, that ghost town turned into a small settlement lol. My mind works in weird ways.

Will you come back to these forums, or will you just enter the game through osmosis and forget and forget about the test of the world?

I may go with the latter...

I'll probably go with the latter as well. I tend to lurk, but I'll probably focus on discovering all the secrets and places of Skyrim on my own.