Yog Box

RavveN

Hey guys i just downloaded this Yog Box mod and it's really great except for one problem...

I had with my original minecraft about 100-130fps and with this i barely have 20 fps and it lags too!!

I have 4GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT, AMD Athlon II X3 455 Processor 3.30GHz, Windows 7 64-bit...

And i really don't know what the hell should be the problem and why is lagging so much! Please help me...:S

-RavveN-

Hey guys i just downloaded this Yog Box mod and it's really great except for one problem...

I had with my original minecraft about 100-130fps and with this i barely have 20 fps and it lags too!!

I have 4GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT, AMD Athlon II X3 455 Processor 3.30GHz, Windows 7 64-bit...

And i really don't know what the hell should be the problem and why is lagging so much! Please help me...:S

-RavveN-

Probably because the mod collection adds a silly amount of stuff to the world, most of it outside the normal spawn caps.

Like Vagrant0 said, mods really slow Minecraft down.

You should pick only the mods you really want in your game. I recommend a maximum of 10 small mods (Like more weapons, more recipes and other minor mods) and 2 big mods (Like Millinaire and Mo's Creatures).