Zombie/Horde Mode?

NorokDovahkiinDoSkyrim

Has anyone talked about a possible zombie (draugr) mode since that seems to be all the rage now a days? Seems like now a days if you don't have a zombie/horde mode, it's not a real game. I am not suggesting one in main game on 11/11 but as either DLC or later mod. Edited by NorokDovahkiinDoSkyrim

I didn't get into the other thread, but an arena style zombie fight isn't a bad idea. I was planning on making an arena mod anyways, so I may add that as a mode that you can unlock for it.

That is a stupid idea in my opinion I hope it's not a dlc cause I'm so sick of all the kill the zombie there's a ton of em waves upon waves of zombies it's old and I don't want it in my tes game if u want mod it in go for it but not a dlc

We ended up coming to the conclusion that the only way it would work, would be if it switched from a HORDE mode to a SURVIVAL mode.

Werewolves, you know the whole deal.

by the end of the discussion it seemed downright silly of us to think Bethesda wouldnt have put it in.

So trust me, you will most deffinately be seeing Horde SCENARIOS. & most likely Survial scenarios as well. :pirate:

That is a stupid idea in my opinion I hope it's not a dlc cause I'm so sick of all the kill the zombie there's a ton of em waves upon waves of zombies it's old and I don't want it in my tes game if u want mod it in go for it but not a dlc

Well, if it is a DLC... simply don't buy it. It really is that simple. I have seen many games where I think a zombie survival DLC would be pretty cool. Skyrim at least has that, and it could easily fit the lore. A powerful necromancer decides he is tired of hiding, etc.

I read quite a few threads about GTA4 along this line of thought, and I always thought it was silly that people kept saying it would ruin the game, even though it would have been a completely optional experience. The same goes here, if it were a DLC, it's optional, so simply don't buy it.

I don't know why Bethesda would have to stoop to the level of all the other game companies. I'm fairly sure the main fan base of TES would be fine with more land to explore than a new game mode or survival arena I liked the Arena from Oblivion and would be fine if they put something somewhat similar into Skyrim.

It's not exactly low for a company to include a popular game mode in their game. I don't expect Beth to and my arena mod will not be about zombies, it'll probably just include an option to fight them. I think we're all forgetting here that modern TES is as much about the lore as it is about making the game play how you want it to. More than likely, my mod will have "team games", like how Oblivion did it, except there'll be up to 4 active gates where enemies can come from. Once you select all of your arena battle options (what kind of enemy, how many, their strength, and possibly extra options), you enter the arena and the battle commences.