Beast legs or feet.

Dench

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely plan on modding in new feet for the Khajiit at least, using my KATS mod as a starting point. It all depends on Skyrims .nif format and whether we have the tools to convert/export right away or we have to wait for them. I've never liked that the beast races were just humans with animal heads stuck on them. At least the bodies seem a little more varied this time, especially the Argonians.

RP

I definitely plan on modding in new feet for the Khajiit at least, using my KATS mod as a starting point. It all depends on Skyrims .nif format and whether we have the tools to convert/export right away or we have to wait for them. I've never liked that the beast races were just humans with animal heads stuck on them. At least the bodies seem a little more varied this time, especially the Argonians.

RP

If you're going to mod it, I suppose you need to make new models for the boots (and shoes), so please, this time can you make the footwear actually cover the foot, instead of acting like leggings? There's no way that any creature that's intelligent enough to think of making clothes will make footwear that doesn't at least separate the foot from the ground. It doesn't matter if it's plantigrate, digitigrade, ungulate, etc. I'm using your mod on for Oblivion on a Khajiit game, but the fact that the boots leave the foot open to the elements is a kinda weird.

• 2 weeks later...
Hope it's not too hard for Skyrim. Now, I know nothing about modding and modelling, but hopefully, since now armor is divided in Body, Feet, Hands and Head, it should be easier to alter them compared to Oblivion, if as you said the tools are released quickly and the .nif files can be easily altered with them. Edited by TheAmazinglyAverageGuy

I add my vote to this. I play non-human characters about 90% of the time and get sick of seeing humans with masks running around. Although Beth does add the tails witch quite a few other company's do not. Just give them thier own look is all I ask, so my support goes here. Start at the feet and work your way up.