Gray Prince and Sir Amiel Tribute

Proximitus

Everytime I finished the Gray Prince's quest of his heritage and killed him in the arena, as soon as I owned the Knights of the White Stallion Lodge, I place a wooden mannequin (mods) with my Raiment of valor and an orcish shield, sword and helm on it, along with Sir Amiels ring and diary as a kind of a tribute to them.

Am I the only one doing this? Just wondering that :)

Only for the Grey Prince?

You don't make a shrine for the brothers and sisters you kill at the Dark brotherhood sanctuary?

What about Arch Mage Traven? He sacrifices his soul so you can defeat Mannimarco and save the world again. I think that deserve a shrine of some type don't you?

Viranus Donton? Just a guy trying to please his mom and what happens? D**n Balckwood Company!

Nothing for Water's Edge and particularly Biene Amelion - maybe a nice particular armour shrine in the village in memory?

Theranis didn't actually deserve what he got either, some nice tribute in Dareloth's Garden Guild Hall may be nice. Nothing fancy mind you.

Good old Pelinal Whitestrake would probably appreciate something at the Priory, not to mention any Knights who may not make it through Garlas Malatar. I like the landing of the stairs where they split left and right. Umarils sword reflects the light nicely from there too if placed properly.

Of course, what about your "Me" shrine? Those wrist shackles and tan pitcher and mug from the cell are a nice reminder you didn't start out as a powerful adventurer with top of the line armour and weapons. Even that rough leather armour and rusty bow can look good properly displayed.

What about all your travels and adventures? Your first Blades armour. The main quest reward. The rewards from Chorral (get the picture? or were you shielded?)

Arnora's necklace and key? Signy, Faustina and Tsarrina had some nice stuff that can't be returned and besides, they were just doing what they knew best to get along in the world.

Blackwater Brigand armour has a nice look to it too with that crest on the chest.

I confess, I collect too much and make too many "shrines" for the various people and things done in the game and even from mods. And you are not the only one believe me. I think a whole bunch of fun is enjoyed by many players by collecting and displaying the various items, armour and weapons that can be gathered in the game.

Or what about creating a museum ... one spot to see all your treasures (and thanks for the list ffa1mf, I see my next play through needs more thought on what gets sold off). I'm kind of doing that with my Aranmathi Ayeid Home, but sadly many early treasure have been lost to greed.

Striker879

Funny you mention museum.....

The CS isn't all that hard to use to build a house - and I do have a "museum" (I think of it as my "ME" shrine) that I build with the CS to display all the things I collect or just to remind me of a quest I've completed. I have to admit that selling off some of the items obtained, particularly from some mods (armour/weapons specifically, but look at some of the books that are made too!) should be made a crime and subject to immediate ban from the nexus site for wasting phenomenal talent.

My favoritie location is that really lonely and isolated penninsula just north of the shipwreck across the Mouth of the Panther. I'm sure nothing will ever be in conflict with what I place there as its such an isolated spot - and better still, I won't go into it and find some NPC there or be bothered by some guard or beggar. I usually place a dock there too as I do use a boat mod. The exterior is just a door set into the big rock thats there and the rest is an interior underground - so its really simple to build. The only bad thing is the odd spriggen or troll shows up on the penninsula every once in a while.

There is just a ton of mods that can be used to decorate it too so it becomes not a bad place to wander sometimes (like those waiting periods for the next part of a quest) and recall a particularly good mod or quest.

I use weapon racks to display swords and such from the quests I do. I also use display cases for those items that have been retired for higher level items. The items from other quests get placed around my house.

I use the Bravil Sea Domes as my main home and have added a lot of storage and display items. The basement works great to store and display stuff.

So, no you are not the only one that feels like some of the npc stories deserve to be remembered.

I made a shrine for big-head. He was so awesome.

@ ffa1mf ... As I was typing that I was thinking a museum mod, that tracks your progress through the various vanilla quests and has a 'museum curator' (similar to the taxidermist from Battlehorn Castle) who offers to create a new display of your latest exploits. As ranoth mentions, Aranmathi came with some weapon racks for display (and I've added more), but one of the things that bugs me about them is how the Havok physics works when trying to get weapons into place and then keep them in place in the racks. The weapons aren't all designed with collision boxes that lend themselves to being placed into a hoop, and when you enter a cell and the game applies the Havok physics to the contents you sometimes get that 'exploding all over the place' effect. I'd have the curator take the item (so he/she could make the model) and then after a static was made and the display set-up the original would be placed in the 'vault'.

Looks like one (or both) of us has a 'winter project'.

Edited by Striker879