CrzyFOOL'S Article...?

TroloWiseEared

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like his writing style and everything but honestly at this point, I almost don't care. His article isn't going to have much if any new information in it and it will be basically the stuff we heard all ready and him releasing it so long after all the other reviews isn't going to help with that. But that isn't to say that it won't be entertaining because he does have a good writing style.

I'm workin' on it! Just got home from being around the country for three weeks straight, cut me some slack!

If you recall, my last preview went live weeks after I played the game at Quake Con and I don't think you were all too disappointed with what came of it, yes?

When it comes to the Elder Scrolls, I like to write stories. If you're looking for a preview that reads like a list of bullet points that contain new information about Skyrim, then my preview is not what you are looking for. What you will get is a first hand descrption of my latest adventures in Skyrim which contains plenty of details about NPC and companion AI, combat, quests, and areas that are anything BUT Riverwood and Bleak Falls Barrow (even though I did do the bloody Golden Claw quest). If I wrote previews like everyone else, I wouldn't enjoy writing them half as much as a I do. However, it's still rather awesome that you made a thread about this, I <3 the nexus and I hope you'll enjoy my latest when it's finished. ^__^

I like his writing style and everything but honestly at this point, I almost don't care. His article isn't going to have much if any new information in it and it will be basically the stuff we heard all ready and him releasing it so long after all the other reviews isn't going to help with that. But that isn't to say that it won't be entertaining because he does have a good writing style.

...except that he spent days taking questions and suggestions from us for specific things to investigate during his play time. I'm sure there will be at least some new info.

I'm workin' on it! Just got home from being around the country for three weeks straight, cut me some slack!

If you recall, my last preview went live weeks after I played the game at Quake Con and I don't think you were all too disappointed with what came of it, yes?

When it comes to the Elder Scrolls, I like to write stories. If you're looking for a preview that reads like a list of bullet points that contain new information about Skyrim, then my preview is not what you are looking for. What you will get is a first hand descrption of my latest adventures in Skyrim which contains plenty of details about NPC and companion AI, combat, quests, and areas that are anything BUT Riverwood and Bleak Falls Barrow (even though I did do the bloody Golden Claw quest). If I wrote previews like everyone else, I wouldn't enjoy writing them half as much as a I do. However, it's still rather awesome that you made a thread about this, I <3 the nexus and I hope you'll enjoy my latest when it's finished. ^__^

Take your time man, just make sure you release it before 11.11.11 or you might as well call it a review. :P I really enjoy your writing style, easily the best among the other previewers.

Take your time Dave. We can wait. :thumbsup:

...except that he spent days taking questions and suggestions from us for specific things to investigate during his play time. I'm sure there will be at least some new info.

This.

Take your time man, just make sure you release it before 11.11.11 or you might as well call it a review. :P I really enjoy your writing style, easily the best among the other previewers.

haha, thanks. I will have it live this week or my name isn't Daveahkiin!!