which mod adds the clutter menu in decorations?

WaRi0

I am pretty sure its Homemaker that adds it but maybe i'm wrong? I have been struggling to get Homemaker working with and without SK. Without SK at all seems to be the best compatible with the game but i'm still missing the clutter menu so I am missing stuff like the big sink/shower/stereo/fireplace etc. Argh! :( Someone please help and tell me how to get my clutter menu back.

Actually Functional Displays adds "clutter" to its own cabinets, shelves, racks, etc. I just recently got OCD, Functional Displays and Wasteland Imports..... Wow, what a combo all together! My bullets are going stale from all the building been doing, lol

I'm eagerly awaiting the new Homemaker release where he fixes the menus and navmeshes and such. The stuff I need comes from that mod. When building settlements I use a lot of stuff from the Decorations/Clutter and Decorations/Landscaping categories and the way the mod works right now you either lose one or the other with the various SK mods. I never ever get both at the same time unless I run Homemaker by itself wth no other mods :(

I'm not positive but i think the clutter menu is from SKE. It's not from Homemaker anyway, that's for sure.

So if all you have is Homemaker and no SK then there won't be a clutter menu so you probably had it working correctly.

The things you are looking for have been moved into Fixtures i believe.

As mentioned in my sticky post I don't alter the vanilla menus as of v1.13 so make sure you have an up to date version of SKE. If you see Decorations/Clutter and Decorations/Landscaping those are not stock menus and don't come with Fallout 4. Not even an old mod using vanilla keywords will place items in them because they aren't from vanilla or DLC. SKE mods will not place items in them because those menus are listed under the SKE menu.

If you have those menus I can think of a few reasons. One you have a mod with a scripted menu (nothing wrong with that) that added them and you uninstalled the mod but didn't use the uninstall chem or holo tape then you need to run the universal menus fixer. Which will clean up your menus. Second look at the list of files on my description page because those listed cause vanilla menu conflicts. Also many of the mods listed on my description page are for SK 0.8 which is no longer available on the nexus. Then apply this filter and go through all the FormID Lists and look for menu conflicts. Whichever mod that's altering the vanilla decorations menu and adding Clutter and Landscaping please let me know so I can list those mods on my description page.

Edited by Sharlikran