How Do I Add Mannequins (Reznod) to My Room?

Mihalick

Hello, and thanks in advance for any help.

I'm attempting to add some mannequins to my created room, and am using the Reznod Mannequins v3.0 plugin. I have tried adding them as an NPC, and have also just clicked and copied them from the render window in another room that came pre-built with them. In both instances, the mannequins show up in the render window in the construction set, but do not appear when I load up the actual game with my mod turned on.

Can anybody tell me how to add mannequins to the room and have them show up? I'd much prefer to add them in the construction set because I can snap to grid and center them, rather than have them staggered by manually droping the item you can buy in the shop.

thanks again.

It's called mod de-isolation. The game can't use an esp as a master for your child esp so you need to make the source esp (in your case Reznod's Maneequins) a master (esm), do your edits and then make the source back into an esp. Here's a Construction Set Wiki article: De-Isolation Tutorial

I use Balakirev's Skin-toned Mannequins (which are based on Reznod's work) in my edited version of Aranmathi. I used the in-game method of placing them, but I was using mannequin bases to put them on (I placed the mannequin bases in the CS). I find the skin-toned version looks too much like an NPC if they're placed on the floor ... Reznod's probably aren't so odd looking standing alone. On the mannequin bases it's just a matter of looking straight down in 1st person view and then getting yourself centered on the base.

Edited by Striker879

Thanks a lot for the info. I'll have to do that. Much appreciated.

I was using some stands as well, but my eyes must be crooked, because I could never get them aligned right, and it bothered me not having them perfectly centered and in a row.

Edited by Mihalick

Until I figured out the look straight down in 1st person trick I was going through the same thing. When you set them and they're just standing they'll be centered using my method. Once you pose them the feet will shift, but overall they'll be as centered as you'll get any other way. Don't think there will be any way to drop them in the CS with the pose already chosen (or is it possible to pose them using Reznod's version?).