Lights that can be turned on and off . . .

ruvuk

Can anybody point me towards a tutorial or a modder's resource that will help me get started with some lights that can be turned on and off during gameplay?

I'd like something that starts simple--for the obvious reasons. :)

Thanks for having a look.

@ AraFox: Thank you! The video you suggested looks pretty darn perfect for what I want to do. I watched it just now, and I'm not seeing anything that doesn't look do-able (for me). I'm actually a little taken aback that I didn't find a video tutorial like that on my own. :turned: I've lost a lot of my hearing (just the way it goes sometimes), and I'd pretty much stopped searching for videos to help with Skyrim modding. Can't expect the video guys who made the tutorials for us to additionally worry with captioning. :) But, . . . the video you recommended turned out to be almost entirely understandable. Very big deal for me. So I'm off to make myself a couple of interactive lights! I'll need a few days, as I don't have a lot of free time right now, but I promise you a pic here of my new light as soon as I'm done.

Thank you so much. Esp. thank you taking a "dumb" question. You made my day.

This may get you started.

Ok, this is more then you asked for but, this is the way I handle lights (and most everything else).

Is there any way for all the shops and vendors to have their lights turned off and fires damped down when they go to bed, and then have them re-lit when they get up in the morning? It's a bit disconcerting to burgle a place in Stealth and find all the lights, torches and fireplaces are blazing away at 2 in the morning.

Excluding Inns and Taverns, of course, which appear to be fully staffed 24 hours a day.

~