script compilation errrs

I can launch game just fine without mods as soon as I download and install a mod that says its compatible with patch 1.21 and 1.22 I get compile errors and cant launch game guess if it wont work with mods my next move is to delete game and re install from steam where I purchased it [dumb blonde elsa]

heya im back in the game !!!!! I verified the cache of witcher3 it said I was missing 5 and they would be reaquired since then I redownloaded my 9 mods and they all work ! thanks so much for the patience and help you all gave !

• 1 month later...

i keep getting this:

Error [modenhancementsystemfulleasy]game\gameplay\effects\effectmanager.ws(1949): Could not find function 'UpdateParams'
Error [modenhancementsystemfulleasy]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2324): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'
Error [modenhancementsystemfulleasy]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(9158): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'
everytime i try to launch the game, but i dont know how to fix it. anyone has an idea?

• 1 year later...

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(654): Function 'OnWmkMapPinUsed' is already defined in class 'CR4MapMenu'.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

• 2 weeks later...

I get this from the Devil's Pit Mod I got the earlier versions to work just not the newest one

Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(50 :cool:: Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(509): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(510): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(511): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(512): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(1223): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(1224): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(1225): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(1226): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.
Error [moddevilspitmod]local\imported\firstpersoncamera.ws(1227): Property 'envParams' exists but was not imported from C++ code.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function ' :laugh:ebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

• 2 weeks later...