When You aren't adventuring...

TehWubZ

After a long days travel my character will be tired. He will go to the local tavern and listen to the gossip and rumors. After a long night, he will go to his cabin on the outskirts of the village. Even though there's forest between the two, he tries his best to keep focus, even though he's drunker than a Russian wine tester (no offence fellas.) Then he will rest and sleep it all off so he is ready for the new adventure that awaits him the next day, since he caught up with a few interesting stories at the tavern. One was about a particular beer terrorizing a nearby village.

If he wouldn't have been too tired, he might have chopped some wood to light the fire with. After all, it's chilly here in the Skyrim grounds. But since he already fell asleep, his mind racing with goblets of mead; floating in mid-air, dancing 12-feet bears and pretty barmaids.

Edited by hejpadig

Well hopefully drinking alcohol in this game won't just incur stat changes and you actually see effects of drunkenness. Similar to the way fable and WoW handle it. So I can get wasted in the game...funny thing is I don't really drink at all IRL. lol but hey that's the appeal of RPG's be who you aren't :thumbsup:

Probably crafting, with a bit of tavern visits and just wandering around the town/city. Depending on my mood, trips around the towns are either enjoying the scenery, checking for places that seem to have too many valuables or just doing silly things.

Even legendary warriors, who eat dragon souls for lunch, need some time off :D

Edited by Zinro