knights of the nine helmet

alex61821

I would like to change the way the helm of the crusader looks. I do not like the big bucket helmets. I have tried replacing it with another mesh and i either get a sideways helmet with no face or i get no head and no helmet. i read about needing egm files so i tried to replace the helmet with the ebony helmet files but i got no head and ebony helmet turned sideways. so i have the ebony egm file and ebony nif file in the meshes folder and then i put the ebony textures in the texture folder. i have seen some mentions of needing a tri file as well but i didnt know if i should use the tri file from the race i am playing or another tri file. is there something in the CS i need to do to replace the helm of a closed helmet with one of an open helmet?

color me confused :teehee:

Yep, it's in the CS. :)

If it's a full face helmet, make sure the hair and head slots are selected. If it's an open face helmet, make sure only the hair slot is selected.

Selecting the head slot without the hair slot results in broken necks, which might be good for halloween mods. :P

If it's a full face helmet, make sure the hair and head slots are selected. If it's an open face helmet, make sure only the hair slot is selected.

Selecting the head slot without the hair slot results in broken necks, which might be good for halloween mods. :P

at your signature.

knights of the nine revalation

coming soon

sounds verry cool is it a mod your making?

:thumbsup: Thanks for your help. I was able to make it use a tail slot and then i used one of the circlets from Kafeis Armored Circlets.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10380

funny thing is my hairstyle has bangs so i cant even see the circlet unless i do the free camera and zoom in. but it worked and i like it better than a big bucket that gives you serene beauty when you put it on. is that the knights version of a bag over your head for a butter face?