What gender will you play as?

TheMysteriousTraveler

75 members have voted

1. 1. What gender will you play as in skyrim?

• Male
    • Female
    • Shemale? o_O
    • Both

My first character will probably be an Imperial male. I'll design him to look similar to me in real life. I did this with my Mass Effect character, and at first I thought it would be kind of weird, but I was completely wrong. It made the experience of playing through both the fist and second games a lot more epic and personal.

I know right? Sad thing is i havent gotten a haircut for about 6 months because i have been growing my hair long so i doubt i can make my skyrim charecter look like me :( i guess i'll have to make him look like what I WANT to look like.

My first character will probably be an Imperial male. I'll design him to look similar to me in real life. I did this with my Mass Effect character, and at first I thought it would be kind of weird, but I was completely wrong. It made the experience of playing through both the fist and second games a lot more epic and personal.

I know right? Sad thing is i havent gotten a haircut for about 6 months because i have been growing my hair long so i doubt i can make my skyrim charecter look like me :( i guess i'll have to make him look like what I WANT to look like.

Haha, yeah, there's no shame in giving your virtual self a little bit of an upgrade :smile:

Haha, yeah, there's no shame in giving your virtual self a little bit of an upgrade :smile:

Well i know how i'm going to upgrade myself in skyrim, ima get me a sexy face scar XD

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Well i know how i'm going to upgrade myself in skyrim, ima get me a sexy face scar XD

I would create myself in Skyrim but I don't think their sliders will go up to ultra pretty lol.

Someone had to say it right?

You mean ultra sexy right? And only the worthy will have this slider. If your game doesn't them....well...you get it...ugly

Edited by Razthemystic

...I'm still gonna try and implant my sexy good looks in the game XD (besides the hair ) Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I would create myself in Skyrim but I don't think their sliders will go up to ultra pretty lol.

Someone had to say it right?

You mean ultra sexy right? And only the worthy will have this slider. If your game doesn't them....well...you get it...ugly

Lol YES. Thank god for high precision mouses, I think the game engine may struggle going up to our level!