With 13 days to go how are you feeling?

AlexSeptim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, pretty much the same as jayn, minus the wife. I've been trying to play other games in my library to distract me, but I find them unfulfilling. Been trying to run through NV again, and I realize how much I really hate that game, despite how much more refined it is than FO3.

I've always been drawn to the TES realm over Fallout apoc style. Swords and bows over guns and explosives for me. So basically, i'm reading the silmarillion for the 100th time trying to distract myself, hoping in vain that a week or so will vanish instantly, and it will magically be the 11th.

I'm fine as long as it comes when it should, if not, I'm suing amazon for emotional distress. Also killing them all with my home made squid-bear.

I know exactly how you feel. I love how open Fallout games are and the similarities to TES, but it just does not draw me in like medieval/fantasy games like TES

I'm fine as long as it comes when it should, if not, I'm suing amazon for emotional distress. Also killing them all with my home made squid-bear.

This.

And since I found found a discussion thead were 380 customers are complaining about non-deliveries from Amazon UK (where I placed my preorder :facepalm:) I'm getting a little... nervous.

I have been keping it together rather well, even if I say so myself. Just started a huge game of GalCiv II that should keep me occupied for a week or so, that coupled with several university entrance exams (Or whatever the heck they are), and work whould keep me occupied for 10 days...ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT!!

I must confess though that the nearer to the release we get the more worried I become, I'm terrified of the idea of my preorder not arriving on friday, it would totally scew my plans, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

I just forgot about it. All I know about the game so far is that there WILL BE dragons, how the races look like and a couple of other minor things. I want it to be a surprise, if I stick around more, I'll just spoil everything. There will be plenty of time after I play the game at least once.

I've ordered mine from game.co.uk, and they have a pretty good reputation on getting stuff to you on time, so I'm not too worried about it.

Right now I'm a bit frustrated...I'm a WoW player, and I'm just absolutely tired of it to the point I've completely lost the plot. So not logging into that.

I'm Beta testing The Old Republic at the moment, but...well let's just say I'm not able to at the moment (saying nothing else)

So I'm kind of inbetween games right now. Bought a new video card to run this a bit better (6870. yayyyy)

Told the wife "I'm not available" when it comes out :P. Certainly that won't happen, but I think she'll be nice and give me some time to mess about with the game a little :).

yeah, I'm ready :)