Letter of Apology

3WINTERS

Got someone in you life that's going to be impacted by you getting Skyrim? Sometimes it's easier to apologise to someone through writing, give it a go if you want :D

Dear Mother

If your reading this then chances are I am no longer present in this world. Don't worry I'm not dead, just... gone.

I want to thank you for 24 years of continual care, I know it's been a challenging time for the both of us.

You always taught me that I am able to be anything I put my mind to.

Well I did put my mind into something, quite literally really.

I have successfully detached my conciousness from my body and implanted myself into the beautifull cold world of Skyrim.

It is time for me to face my destiny as the Dragonborne.

I don't know what awaits me but I'm sure it will be dangerous. Don't worry, If I die I will just reload to my last checkpoint, though I won't know what happened to set me back with amnesia and all so hopefully I don't just repeat the same Ill-fated method.

I couldn't be more excited! I have boobs! and not the fat man's kind too.

When you look into my expressionless eyes, just know I'm out there making you proud, saving Skyrim, respecting the women and no drinking mead...well maybe just a little mead.

I would appreciate it if you would periodically empty the chamber pot I'm sitting on and insert an IV for feeding.

Sorry I'm fat, I know it's gonna be hell moving my motionless form (save for the hands of course ) to avoid pressure sores.

Don't worry about washing me though, just throw a bucket of water on my every now and then. Uh! actually, better not...

I know what your thinking but I must advise against any attempt to disengage me from the computer, turning off the power may or may not result in death and if my hands should leave the keys and mouse at any time in your care of my body, I must advise you to put them back in place promptly, you never know If I'm trying to woo a nordic bartender babe or fighting a dragon

Your loving son "3WINTERS"

P.S No seriously, I mean it, don't turn off my computer. I have this working theory that Fus roh dah is applicable on Earth. If I survive you really don't want me to elaborate..... Love Ya! kisses and hugs...

Got someone in you life that's going to be impacted by you getting Skyrim? Sometimes it's easier to apologise to someone through writing, give it a go if you want :D

Dear Mother

If your reading this then chances are I am no longer present in this world. Don't worry I'm not dead, just... gone.

I want to thank you for 24 years of continual care, I know it's been a challenging time for the both of us.

You always taught me that I am able to be anything I put my mind to.

Well I did put my mind into something, quite literally really.

I have successfully detached my conciousness from my body and implanted myself into the beautifull cold world of Skyrim.

It is time for me to face my destiny as the Dragonborne.

I don't know what awaits me but I'm sure it will be dangerous. Don't worry, If I die I will just reload to my last checkpoint, though I won't know what happened to set me back with amnesia and all so hopefully I don't just repeat the same Ill-fated method.

I couldn't be more excited! I have boobs! and not the fat man's kind too.

When you look into my expressionless eyes, just know I'm out there making you proud, saving Skyrim, respecting the women and no drinking mead...well maybe just a little mead.

I would appreciate it if you would periodically empty the chamber pot I'm sitting on and insert an IV for feeding.

Sorry I'm fat, I know it's gonna be hell moving my motionless form (save for the hands of course ) to avoid pressure sores.

Don't worry about washing me though, just throw a bucket of water on my every now and then. Uh! actually, better not...

I know what your thinking but I must advise against any attempt to disengage me from the computer, turning off the power may or may not result in death and if my hands should leave the keys and mouse at any time in your care of my body, I must advise you to put them back in place promptly, you never know If I'm trying to woo a nordic bartender babe or fighting a dragon

Your loving son "3WINTERS"

P.S No seriously, I mean it, don't turn off my computer. I have this working theory that Fus roh dah is applicable on Earth. If I survive you really don't want me to elaborate..... Love Ya! kisses and hugs...

Ha ha! HILARIOUS! I already my other half he can just chill out by himself on that Friday or he can watch. But for him not expect any conversation from me TO him. Ha ha!

I will need to write an apology letter to my bosses because whenever I am working, all that will be going through my head will be planning out what I will be doing in Skyrim when I arrive home not..."Hi would you like to large size that bigmac?"....like they ever need it -.-

Dear Family, Friends, Co-workers, Pet Hamster, Small Decorative Garden Treatments, 1967 Ford Mustang, Former Significant Other and all Sixteen of my Children,

I know my attention, captivated though it often is by shiny objects found on the pavement, is frequently unwavering when concentrating on a specific task, be it attempting to test the swiftly deteriorating flexibility of my limbs when opening the lid to the coffee machine, or merely seeing whether pebbles on the gravel walkway in the park move when they don't think anyone's looking.

Therefore, to those listed above and to whomever it may concern in addition to those under specific consideration, I hereby must unreservedly apologize for the past 10 years. Sister, I know not attending the memorial service for your favorite amphibious companion, Flippity Flip Flip the Frogs-are-human-too Frog, was disastrous for our relationship. While I've paid the price for this many times, it would behoove us all if you would gently consider my mind, at the time, was turned solely to a world far away from our own, where frogs like Flippity live in peace and grandeur. This world, this Vvardenfell, marked only the beginnnig of what was to become a life-long dream of virtual stewardship over the fuzzy magical lifestyle accoutrement many refer to as Tamriel.

At this time, it is grievously dire I relay to each of you just how powerful this particular realm of the fantastic lays hold upon my very soul. While I doubt it possible to fully understand the nature of this particular malady without falling under its incessant gaze, I know many of you already have an understanding that it is part of who I am.

Please know that I care about each of you deeply, and, sister, note that I dedicate my first play-through of the upcoming computer game known as Skyrim now and forever, to Flippity.

To Flippity! Huzzah! On to Skyrim!

Yours very truly and sincerely,

Xaliqen QED, QVC, SPQR

Edited by xaliqen