A few questions

Jermungand

Hey Jermungand!

I think that bound armor would be its own thing, being that it's weightless. But since we have little to no info on it, there could be a chance that there are different "grades" of it.

Races will have different inclinations to different skills still yes, so an Orc may have a bonus in Two-Handed, but no bonus in Illusion for example.

As far as getting souls, I have no idea. I haven't found any info on it.

Now I get a nice pick of magic perks, without spreading my progress too thin as a Breton. Thanks Nate :thumbsup:

What about the base starting skill level for all skills? It has to be higher than it was in Oblivion, if we're expected to rely on unleveled skills at the start.

As far as getting souls, I have no idea. I haven't found any info on it.

I think it is safe to assume they will have a similar system to what they had on oblivion, a mysticism spell for capturing souls. Since we have confirmation that the Deadra Azura will have a shrine in skyrim I can only assume that Azura's star will make another appearance. Soul Gems have been a big part of the TES series. Starting with the Mantella - A giant soul gem which appeared in Daggerfall and was needed to finish the game there were also soul gems that could be bought - and made within the game.

Edited by shadow_scale9180