My Three Hours With Skyrim, Two Brave Bosmers and One Lying Khajiit

CrzyFooL

I could, but there's not much that hasn't already been noticed and in the words of Aaron Lewis... that ain't me.

How long was the player dialogue, one short sentence or one long sentence? How deep were the dialogue trees, as in were the many responses available for a single sentence and were there many such sentences to go through before you get to the quest/quest objective? What about the quality of writing generally - memorable or just serviceable? Were there skillchecks in the dialogue? Did your speech skill go up at all while using the dialogue? Were you able to engage the merchant in barter and if so how did that work?

What is the balance of player skill versus character skill? Do the enchantments on the weapons still completely negate the entire skill system, e.g did the axe of frost or whatever have a set enchantment damage of 10, which negated your entire skill bonus to one handed. I.e you had a one handed skill of 25 and a two handed skill of 10 but you would have done more damage by using the enchanted two handed weapon?

Your information about how it will feel as what is known as a "hiking simulator" is very good, but I'm hoping you can focus and provide a few more answers on how it might play as an RPG.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First person to count the number of pop culture references in my preview gets a sweet Skyrim poster from Quake Con!! ^__^

Assuming memes and Maiq don't count......4?

Also, how does clothing look? While wearing your robes, did the lower part stretch as you ran or did it keep it's shape and sway naturally?

Edited by Topster88

You see, M’aiq the Liar is a recurring easter egg of the Elder Scrolls universe. One fans know quite well and look forward to finding, even though it is usually quite hard to do so.

Guess he is immortal. Or he is unknown god. He were still alive from Morrowind to Oblivion and now he is still alive after 200 years from Oblivion.

First person to count the number of pop culture references in my preview gets a sweet Skyrim poster from Quake Con!! ^__^

Assuming memes and Maiq don't count......4?

Also, how does clothing look? While wearing your robes, did the lower part stretch as you ran or did it keep it's shape and sway naturally?

16?

You see, M’aiq the Liar is a recurring easter egg of the Elder Scrolls universe. One fans know quite well and look forward to finding, even though it is usually quite hard to do so.

Guess he is immortal. Or he is unknown god. He were still alive from Morrowind to Oblivion and now he is still alive after 200 years from Oblivion.

Maybe M'aiq is Jesus!

Maybe M'aiq is Jesus!

All pray to M'aiq!