My Three Hours With Skyrim, Two Brave Bosmers and One Lying Khajiit

CrzyFooL

I knew they weren’t going to be friendly so I equipped my robe that allowed me to regen the most magicka, cast Oakflesh upon myself, put a fire spell in each hand and charged on ahead.

Oho!You sly dog, you did check, kudos to you.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry for the delays and thank you all for being so patient.

If you're planning on going out tonight, you may need to bookmark my preview. It's almost 7000 words long and spans 8 pages.

What follows is a detailed description of my three hour adventure in Skyrim, which should hopefully answer some of the questions you asked me weeks ago, but likely raises even more.

I hope you enjoy it \m/_((><))<3

http://www.ripten.com/2011/10/29/three-hours-with-skyrim-two-brave-bosmers-and-one-lying-khajiit/

I'm not going to be talking about this preview or posting it anywhere else tonight. I could use some rest... and a drink.

Cheers,

p.s Feel free to bother me any time @DaveOshry on Twitter or email me at [email protected]

Thank you! A great read - I've 'heard' there are carriages in addition to horses ;) So, do you think you have confirmed that there is no 'divorce' in Skyrim?

Fantastic read! I also like your humor and writing style. I will be honest I am glad you forgot about using a horse or taxi service (carriage from city to city). I wanted some idea of what the open wilderness will be like and from the sound of it I like it. White water rivers that sweep you away, harsh weather with reduced visibility, and non level scaled baddies that humble you were sadly missing in Oblivion.

Very nice...

" Finally I emerged victorious and turned around to see Faendal literally gliding across the top of water to meet me. My god, all this time I had been traveling with Jesus. I really hope he’s in the final build."

...made me laugh out loud, which I am not prone to do. ;)

Edited by Elder III

I thought this preview was going to be different than the dozens of others. Unfortunately for the most part it wasn't. Mostly just a play by play of the individual's experience. I would rather not hear about your story. I want to hear about the game.

The worst part was, in my opinion, the blatant spoilers such that I had to stop reading. That didn't stop me from catching a glimpse of the massive map spoiler with arrows pointing to where you can find a certain NPC.

You talked about how you can use environmental effects during battle. That's what I want to hear about, thank you. But please spare us the play by play, especially after you criticize others for doing just that. And please leave out spoilers.

Edited by Bazy